Here’s what I’m up to these days
“I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.” ~ Bilbo Baggins in The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Feeling like I’ve said “yes” to too many commitments over the past 2 years.
- Looking for things I can say “no” to, in order to free up more time to finish my dissertation/Ph.D. and move on to full-time pastoral ministry!
- I will be taking a course on “Aquinas on Knowing God” with Matthew Levering at Mundelein Seminary this Fall. My last required course!
- Preparing to take over as point person for our “Intercessory Prayer Team” this summer.
- Looking for better ways to coordinate pastoral care with our church management software, Breeze ChMS.
- Waiting on a scheduled date for my ordination to the priesthood in 2019.
- I also:
- serve liturgically as a Deacon
- volunteer with the youth group
- am the point person for the church’s website and church management software
- help lead worship occasionally
- preach occasionally
- Preparing to represent Anglican Pastor at the ACNA Provincial Assembly this June in Plano, TX
- Developing a Job Board for the website
- Developing Rookie Anglican booklets to give away and/or sell
- Handling correspondence for the website
- Enjoying spending time with my wife, Rachel, and my baby daughter (born 2018-07-20), Eva.
Last updated: 2019-04-05.