WRITE FOR ROOKIE ANGLICAN
We’re looking for new content all the time here at Rookie Anglican. Are you interested in writing something for us? Keep reading.
What Should I Write About?
Remember, Rookie Anglican is about making Anglicanism accessible. So, we’re after clear content related to Anglicanism. Here are three ideas to get you started:
- Your Story: How you became an Anglican, and what people/resources helped you.
- Reviews and Recommendations: What are the best resources on Anglicanism out there? Bonus points if you write a review for one of our recommended resources.
- Guides to the following topics, or related sub-topics:
- Anglican History
- Anglican Theology
- Length: We’re flexible, but shoot for 500-1,000 words to start off with.
- Formatting: We reserve the right to format the submitted article to match the rest of the Rookie Anglican website. Usually, this will only involve correcting spelling & grammar, and adding some visuals, though it depends on the individual submission.
- All pieces must be your original work.
You Will Get Credited for Your Work
If we post your content on the site, we will clearly feature your authorship in a short bio. We will gladly include links to your blog, website, and/or social media accounts.
Use the form below to contact us and let us know that you’re interested in writing something.
Don’t have a piece ready just yet? No problem! Feel free to run some ideas by us before you get to work. Looking forward to hearing from you!